When you are a member of the American Institute of Architects, you have access to professional resources that a dd value to your career, like government advocacy to back your practice, and continuing education programs to keep your skills and knowledge current. And, with the support of almost 80,000 colleagues, you also have an expansive professional network to draw upon.
AIA Membership is an essential investment in your career, your business, and your profession.
The AIA provides its members with opportunities for networking and education, access to professional resources, and promotion of architectural services. As an organization, the AIA supports architects by understanding our interests and lobbying on our behalf. As members, we have a reputation for adhering to a code of ethics and professional conduct reflecting our dedication to the highest standards in professional practice. As a result, the beneficiaries include not only AIA members, but also well-served clients and a well-designed community. Your AIA member benefits include:
- Professional and Personal Enrichment
- Recognition and Respect
- Advocacy and Visibility
- Continuing Education
- Connections and Mentoring
- ARE Support
- Discounts on Design Conferences and Seminars
- Annual subscription to national AIA magazine ARCHITECT
- Annual subscription to state AIA journal arcCA
- Annual subscription to local AIA newsletter ARCH
- Link to firm website on new and improved AIASJ website
To become a member today click here to complete a Membership Application.